Wash your wraps by hand to maximize the life of your product. To do this, we recommend:
- Use cold water and light detergent or soap.
- Lightly scrub your wraps together and squeeze them like a sponge in the soapy water to fully saturate.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat until the water that drops from the wraps is clear.
- Hang dry, out of the sun. Do not put your wraps in the dryer.
- Do not leave your wrist wraps unaccompanied in the gym, they will get stolen. (Yes, we get emails about this all the time.)